Sunday, May 15, 2011

Take Me out to The Ballgame

This Sunday I went to a Nationals Baseball Game.  The Nationals were playing the Florida Marlins.  When I got there the game was just beginning.  I had a great seat considering it only cost $18.00.  The stadium seemed fresh and new, very well-kept, and clean.  The day was absolutely gorgeous.  The sun was shining bright and the temperature was warm nearing hot.  Energy in the stands was infectious.  The Nationals got off to a great start and kept on schooling the Marlins the entire game.  The final score ended up being 4 to 8.  Go Nationals!

The Nationals had the bases loaded no grand slam, though.

The outfield.



This is of the bullpen.  Can you see it?  It's the green gated area.


Me eating my popcorn.  I should've gotten Crackerjacks.  I regret that now.  By the way, this was taken before my legs got a redhot sunburn.  Aloe, please?!

2 comments:

  1. There's a reason why the baseball theme song includes crackerjacks and not popcorn!

    ReplyDelete